Lets checkout the official description of the plugin on WordPress.org repository:
Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro nulled helps you to create any type of bulk discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, product based discounts, tiered discounts for your products. Offer Product quantity based discounts, cart based discounts at a percentage or fixed amount or discount based on total order. Create Buy One and Get one free (BOGO) deals and increase your sales multifold by offering dynamic pricing and discounts based on categories, products, user roles, cart items, purchase history and much more in the pro version.
You can set discounts for products and product variations. You can also set discounts based on categories, attributes, customers, user roles in the pro version.
Discounts will be visible in product page, product details page, cart, checkout and in email notifications.
Display the pricing discount table beautifully on the product page. Start selling more and retain customers by running promotions with the best dynamic pricing and discount plugin for WooCommerce.https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-discount-rules/
And the landing page on their official Pro website:
- Store-wide global discount
- Percentage based
- Price based
- Fixed cost discount
- Bulk purchase discounts
- Tiered discounts
- Product specific discounts
- Category-wide discounts
- User role based discounts
- Buy One Get One Free offers
- Offer free product when order total is above X amount
- Conditional discount
- Discount for Product Variations
- Product Attributes based discount
- Purchase history based discount
- Cart subtotal based discounts
- Delivery address based discount
- Next order discount
- First order discount
- Coupon activated discount
- Discount for customers with specific domains
- Applying multiple discount rules in a purchase
And there are more conversion focussed features…
- Discount Table on Product Pages
- Advanced Formatting for discount table layout
- Alerts in cart when a discount is applied. It’s configurable.
- “You saved” message in line items / totals
- Exclude products on SALE from discount rules
- SALE Badge for discounted products
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Made Simple
Launching an eCommerce store is quite easy. The hardest part is the scaling of the store. Having an effective discount / pricing strategy can help grow your store.
Because, dynamic pricing and discounts can
- Increase your Customer acquisition rate
- Scale your online revenue
Here are some revenue-earning dynamic discount scenarios
- Wholesale pricing model creates exclusive promo codes and pricing deals for wholesale customers
- Combo product discounts encourages customers to buy in pairs with combo offers.
- Volume pricing discounts make customers to buy more quantities to get better discount offers.
- Discounts based on previous order makes customers come back to shop more.
- First-order coupon discount converts your first time web visitors into customers.
- Multiple discounts with single coupon code – People have poor memory. So don’t trouble them with too many discounts code. Just make one code and offer different discounts with conditional rules.
- Category based discounts – Push the sales in a low-performing category with a handsome discount
In Discount Rules for WooCommerce – PRO, we have classified the discount strategies into two – depending on where they get applied.
- Product Price based Discount Rules – This works similar to Regular Price – Sale Price workflow in WooCommerce. You can set any type of conditions for the customers to get eligible for the discount
- Cart based Discount Rules – The discount is applied at the cart on a number of cart specific parameters like subtotal, line items, quantity, shipping address and more.