Formidable Forms PRO Nulled is another very popular WordPress Form Builder Plugin, although not as much as WpForms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms. It is definitely a plugin worth trying and discovering its features that are different from the others.
Get More Done in Less Time With Better WordPress Forms
Do more than just create WordPress forms and collect data. Use it! Quickly turn your forms into powerful,.
We totally get it—there are a million things you would rather be doing instead of spending time looking for the perfect WordPress form builder plugin. Good news! Formidable Forms Pro GPL is the best WordPress forms plugin to help you get more done in less time. Before you know it, you’ll be taking on bigger projects and completing them faster than ever.
Build simple contact forms or complex multi-page forms with file uploads, conditional logic and calculations. Then display collected data with views and graphs. Get far more than just WordPress forms.
The Easiest Form Builder
Drag & Drop Form Builder
Building complex forms shouldn’t be complicated. Drag, drop, and you’re done.
Getting your contact forms to look amazing in your theme is no longer difficult.
Tons of Form Templates
Not just contact forms, but calculators, payment forms, and WooCommerce forms.
1-Click Add-on Installation
With 30+ available add-ons, install any included with your license in a single click.
The Most Powerful Forms Plugin
- Integrated Views: Transform entries into listings, directories, calendars and powerful front-end content.
- Repeater Fields: Simply collect multiple sets of data like team registrations, work history, and events.
- Dynamic Fields:
- Automatically populate fields with saved entries, user meta and much more.
- Easy to Customize:
- Adding customizations couldn’t be easier with 125+ hooks and customizable HTML.
Advanced Online Form Building
Want to build a few complex forms? Or maybe several simple forms? Either way, Formidable Forms Pro stands up where other WordPress form builders fall short. Our WordPress custom form builder has all the form building features you need to succeed at any scale.
- Conditional logic
- Advanced calculations
- File uploads
- Repeater fields
- Registration forms
- Star ratings
- Dynamic prefilled fields
- Multi-page forms
- Built in captcha (reCAPTCHA v2 + honeypot)
- Save and continue
Manage Form Entries
You’ve worked hard to collect your entries, managing them should be easy. Why let form submissions sit there untouched? With Formidable, you can control your form entries from the backend of your site with our intuitive user interface.
- Send unlimited email notifications
- Enable front-end editing of forms
- Access all entries in dashboard
- Approve or reject entries easily
- Schedule forms and limit entries
- Send data to popular 3rd parties
- Export and import entries
Display Your Data with Views
The main reason Formidable Forms Pro nulled is more than a WordPress contact form plugin? Formidable Views. Easily convert your entries into powerful content using the only form builder plugin with an integrated. Simply put, when users input data into forms, Views outputs beautiful webpages automatically.
- Display entry tables, listings, and directories
- Filter dynamically by date, user, and more
- Generate user profiles, tables, and more
- Enable user-generated posts and content
- Show users only their own submissions
- Search entries from the front-end
- Get entry statistics and display graphs
== Changelog ==
= 6.7 =
- New: The new form modal pop up has been replaced with a new form templates page. Now form templates can be flagged as favourite.
- New: The option to send monthly and yearly summary emails with form and payment stats has been added to global settings.
- New: Error handling has been improved when trying to edit a form in trash or a form that does not exist.
- New: The query for getting entry count has been optimized, significantly reducing the time it takes to count entries.
- New: Default submit button HTML has been updated for new forms. Forms with the previous HTML would trigger the Previous button when the Enter key was pressed. Forms with the new layout have corrected this and will trigger the Next button instead when the Enter key is pressed.
- New: Dropdown fields will now pass a different type value in POST requests to avoid conflicts with security tools that block requests containing the word “select”.
- Fix: Zebra stripe styling on the View Entry page would sometimes repeat the same background color when hidden empty rows were hidden.
- Fix: The default maximum value of 5 used for row count in a Paragraph field would carry to other field type settings after changing field type, acting as a 5 character limit. This is now cleared when changing field types from Paragraph to another field.
- Fix: A styling issue has been fixed that was causing the WordPress sidebar to overlap on top of admin page content when using specific user preferences.
- Fix: The form search was broken on some databases when comparing a datetime value to a non-date value.
- Fix: The pirate forms importer style has been updated to look better.
- Fix: A fatal error on the welcome page has been fixed.
= 6.6 =
- New: Database indexes have been added to entry and entry meta tables to help significantly optimize some database queries, including queries used for reports.
- New: Honeypot field containers will no longer include an aria-hidden attribute. This was causing issues with Accessibility testing tools including Google PageSight.
- New: [frm-entry-links] shortcodes now support a new drafts=all option, and drafts=2 and drafts=3 options for filtering for in-progress and abandoned entries. It also now supports comma separated values like drafts=”2,3″ to include both in-progress and abandoned entries.
- New: Checkbox groups will no longer use an aria-required attribute on the group element. This was causing accessibility errors in axe DevTools and Google PageSpeed.
- New: The more options icon in the form builder now has screen reader text for improved accessibility.
- New: A new test flag colum has been added for payments for more accurate payment tracking.
- Fix: A fix has been added to help avoid warnings and error messages when form data is sent in an unexpected format.
- Fix: Name fields would not properly reset to their default values when using a start over button or when the field was conditionally shown.
- Fix: Using drafts=both with an [frm-entry-links] shortcode would include abandoned and in-progress entries when it is intended to only include draft and submitted entries.
- Fix: The checkbox was in the wrong position on the edit entry admin page for checkbox options displayed as images.
- Fix: The submit button would be disabled and spin after pressing the back button and reloading a form.
- Fix: The Other option text input would be hidden on load when a checkbox field had an Other option as its default value.
- Fix: User journeys would display as Array, Array and trigger Array to string conversion warnings after deactivating the User Flow add on.
= 6.5.4 =
- New: A database query has been optimized when checking for entries in a timeframe.
- New: The honeypot class name will no longer change as often to help prevent issues with visible honeypot fields.
- New: The placement of dropdown arrows has been updated for better theme compatibility.
- Fix: Really long strings with no spaces were not being made short enough during truncation. This would result in really large text previews for HTML fields when using base 64 image data.
- Fix: The “Add fields here” placeholder would not always appear after deleting every field.
- Fix: The “Add fields here” placeholder would sometimes overlap the form updated message.
= 6.5.3 =
- New: A new “Refunded Payment” action trigger type has been added for Stripe payments.
- New: The in-theme preview has been updated to look better with block themes.
- New: The way icons are loaded has been modified for improved compatibility with the Snuffleupagus security module.
- Fix: An add entry button would appear for users without the permission to create entries on the admin page.
- Fix: Field controls would appear in the incorrect place for fields with no label.
- Fix: Connecting an account would fail because of a permission check issue.
- Fix: Dropdown arrows would disappear when overriding theme styling was enabled.
- The payments page will now fallback to the PayPal add on when Stripe is not configured. This helps to prevent a wp_frm_subscriptions does not exist database error when viewing payments.
- An extra check has been added to prevent an FrmOverlayController not found error when upgrading.