Put your website on autopilot by automating manual tasks to leverage your time and ressources for what’s really important to your project or business.
WP Webhooks Pro nulled can be used in three different ways:
Trigger (Send Data):
A trigger sends information from your WordPress website on a specific event (e.g. when a user logs in), to any API or external service of your choice (e.g. Zapier, Integromat, Pabbly, …).
Action (Receive Data):
An action is the reversed way of the trigger. It allows you to receive data on your website from any API or external service (e.g. Zapier, Integromat, Pabbly) which then executes a specific functionality on your WordPress website (e.g. creating a user or post).
A Flow allows you to connect both the triggers and actions together and create tasks that are executed in a consecutive order. E.g. When a new user is created (trigger), send an email to the user.
To give you some practical examples, here’s what you can do via our plugin:
- Create a WordPress user as soon as a new signup happens on Teachable
- Create a WordPress post using Alexa (Voice Control)
- Use Integromat, Pabbly, Zapier, etc. to update a user and its meta values
- Create a Woocommerce order from some Airtable data
- Send data once a Gravity Form submission was received
- Send data after a user filled out a WPForms form
- Send data to intercom when a user logs into your WordPress website
- Fire your own PHP code based on incoming data
THE BEST PRO VERSION YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!
Sounds like a catchy title, right? Actually, it really is the truth. Why? We will show you!
- A lot of awesome plugin features (Details down below)
- Unlimited triggers and actions
- Unlimited Flows
- All of our pro integrations
- All of our pro features
- All of our pro extensions
- Advanced security features
- Whitelabel feature
- Completely free premium extensions
Compare WP Webhooks and WP Webhooks Pro now!
Here are some of our premium features for WP Webhooks Pro Nulled
- Create users with user meta (ACF supported)
- Update users and user meta (ACF supported)
- Add and/or remove multiple user roles
- Create posts with post meta (ACF supported)
- Update posts with post meta (ACF supported)