With YITH WooCommerce Affiliates nulled you can save on the advertising costs (where you are supposed to pay per click even if no sales are generated) and quickly launch an affiliate program in your shop: with just one plugin you get leads, traffic and sales through targeted partnerships with influencers and bloggers that embody your typical customer.
An affiliate program is a partnership between a company and an affiliate, who through online posting (on a blog, on social profiles, etc.) drives traffic (that is, potential customers) to the target company e-commerce site and earns a commission on the generated sales.
Affiliate marketing can be a great source of income for any shop and actually, more than 80% of the online companies offer an affiliate program to their users, from the smallest and niche e-commerce stores to the biggest ones like Amazon, AliExpress, Zalando and Airbnb. According to the Business Insider reports, affiliations drive 25% of a store’s traffic and 15-38% of the sales made. These are very high numbers that are set to grow in the next year thanks to the “influencers” phenomenon that is taking hold as an online advertising system.
What the plugin does
Run an affiliate campaign to drive traffic to your shop, get new customers and grow revenue.
How you can benefit from YITH WooCommerce Affiliates Premium:
- Push users (customers, bloggers, etc.) to sign up as your affiliates and to share their referral links.
- Collaborate with influencers and offer them a percentage on the sales generated thanks to their articles or advertisements on social networks.
- Build an automated advertising campaign that will promote your products without investing money: affiliates will be paid only through commissions on sales effectively made thanks to them.
- Easily track visitors, conversions, commissions, and payouts through the integrated dashboard.
- Drive traffic to your site, generate qualified leads and increase your SEO ranking through numerous backlinks to your site via your affiliate blogs, social pages and websites.